Monday, November 23, 2009

We Are Still Here! Happy Birthday Kyle!

It has been way too long since I have had a chance to post here. Things have been busy through the move and school starting. We are enjoying Gilbert but we do miss our friends and family in Mesa! We are adjusting well and settling in.

We enjoyed a wonderful vacation in October to the Sheperd's in Texas! I will post pictures of that soon. We also celebrated Kyle's 11th Birthday!! I can't believe how fast time goes!

Kyle had a special birthday where he got his dog and best buddy Teddy back. We had given him away when we moved to this rental house. All the kids missed him but Kyle never really got over it. Luckily we gave him to a dear, understanding friend who agreed to let us give him back to Kyle for his birthday.

We went out for ice cream for family night and took a walk around Pet Smart just to kill time as we often do. I had Teddy groomed and he was sitting on a grooming table when Kyle walked by and saw him. He could not believe how much that dog reminded him of Teddy. I agreed and suggested that we take a picture.

I really took this video of when we told him that it was indeed Teddy and that he could take him home. It is precious and a little embarrassing since we are all crying in the middle of the pet shop! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! Kyle's reaction makes me cry too!! That is so sweet! What a great surprise! Happy Birthday Kyle!

    ReplyDelete