Tuesday, March 31, 2009

McKenna is 15!!

I can't believe how fast the years fly by. I got some good motherly advice from my Mother when she said to enjoy this last year when your heart is not always in your throat once you hand the keys over to the teenagers. I politely agreed then she reminded me of what a horrible driver I was at 16 and I had to stifle a panic attack. McKenna is a wonderful daughter, I have a feeling she will be a better driver than me! I guess the odds are pretty good. I couldn't ask for a sweeter, more beautiful, talented daughter. I don't know what I did to deserve her. I love you Kenna, hope you had a fun day. She got to celebrate with her Uncle Dale on his birthday as well. She missed her aunt Becky whos birthday just passed as well. We always think of Jesse and Brooks around McKenna's birthday since their special day's are all so close! Good company! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment