Monday, February 9, 2009

Arizona Winter Fun!



We had fun swimming in Hillary's pool with the cousins. It was heated which was nice. Little Ruthie came to play at my house. I had the hamster in her little ball on the floor. Then she was gone. I was getting worried until I realized that Ruthie decided that Bella would enjoy a little ride in the stroller. Kyle, Elise and I rode the paddle boats at the zoo. Brooks was crying because she thought there were alligator's in the lake. I finally convinced her that she wasn't going to be a reptile snack and she was finally ok and had fun! Don't you love how trusting they are at this age? That water was pretty mucky, who knows what was really in there!

Fun times!

2 comments:

  1. Phoebe! Those pictures are hilarious! I love the one with Brookie crying in the paddle boat while Kyle is just grinning! And the one with Ruthie and Bella is SO adorable! I heard she calls you mom too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are dying to get in a pool! Ours is frozen at the moment. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete